Friday, September 3, 2010

She has Leggs!

I have collected some other parts to add aluminum legs. Pretty much everything on the droid is going to be aluminum with a few exceptions.

There always seems to be a cat somewhere watching or 'helping' you build it. The droid seems pretty wide now. Will this make it down my hallway? I also added the lazy susan on top which does the function of dome rotation. I'll have to figure out how to attach the lasy susan later.


Here is the side view with the horseshoes on and booster covers with al buttons too. I thought this was sort of heavy before. Its seems back breaking to lift this now and I haven't even got batteries or a dome on it yet. Hard to imagine this aluminum tank will drive around the galaxy anywhere.


Cat dome rotation droid! Some of my cats even chirp like a droid.

No comments:

Post a Comment