Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Droid Transport System

I finally got my droid transport system figured out. Last week I put the droid on the truck I bought but wasn't able to lift him into the pickup. Its like trying to load a washer/dryer by yourself. Back breaking work to say the least. So I bought this ramp and as you can see I have the 100 pd droid loaded into the truck. Now I can take him to events!
Its about the size of a washer/dryer and just as heavy. From this point I need to center the droid, and then use a bunch of straps to keep him from flipping over during transportation. I'll also throw some moving blankets over him cause sometimes you get hit with rocks on the freeway. I need some practice loading and unloading the droid and driving him around. I don't want my first experience to be the morning of PCC and learning things at the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment