Sunday, April 3, 2011

Foot Drive Control

Scott, who I think is a genius fixed the issues with my JEDI control yesterday. So today I removed the 2-12 volt power distribution boards from Dan. I replaced with with just 1 of his boards that I made a 6 volt channel with for the JEDI servo channels. That worked out quite well. I plugged in 3 servos and they all fired right up. It turns out I didn't blow out the board, it was a software script issue, not hardware issue.

Anyway in the photo above I have wired up the Sabertooth2x25 motor controller from the JEDI board and I can now run both NP motors via the VEX joystick. So my next task is to run all these wires thru the legs, ankles, and feet hidden from view.

No comments:

Post a Comment